By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Analyze and assess the latest public relations concepts and strategies in a variety of contexts.
- Appraise certain public relations techniques and approaches appropriately geared to the working environment of Arab institutions.
- Practice key public relations skills relating to verbal and written communication, as well as editorial, layout and production techniques.
- Improve their awareness of the main media skills in Public Relations.
Who should attend?
Public relations officers and other key personnel in the organization: whose work involves contact and interaction with the internal/ external public, particularly managers and supervisors in the areas of personnel, marketing, sales, training and administration. Also all managers and employees involved in media activities will benefit from this program.
- Public Relations Concepts, Roles and Situations
- Qualities for Successful Public Relations Staff
- Public Relations and Communication
- The Public Relations Officer as Communicator
- Models of Communication Process
- Importance of Body Language in Public Relations
- Corporate Image Identity and Reputation
- Public and Community Oriented Activities Aimed at Internal and External Public