This course aims to help you raise your efficiency levels and develop competencies that will help you move up your career. You will understand the importance of being a team player and will give you insights of what, you as team member, can do to enhance team work. You will also understand that the rapid changes around us necessitate a change in attitude and a need to develop highly needed abilities to succeed in the modern world of administration. You will develop confident verbal and written communication skills which will enable you to proactively contribute to the successful achievement of the organization’s goals. You will also be able to design action plans enabling you to transfer the learning of this course to your work place. It will also create opportunities for your personal development and for accepting challenges when they arise.
Moreover, this course will show you ways to manage your time, plan for results, professionally handle the telephone and enhance your memory.
Administrators, Assistant Administrators and secretaries. Also, those with the potential of becoming administrators can benefit from this course.
- Team work
- Proactive thinking
- Building bonds
- Writing e-mails
This particular course is structured using a combination of interactive activities, group and individual exercises, role plays and discussions It also uses tools to assess personal talents and areas of improvement and will devise improvement plans. Participants will be coming up with their own strategies to overcome real life scenarios and will be given the chance to challenge and defend findings.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Employ a proactive role in handling job responsibilities within a team environment
- Demonstrate an understanding of the modern administrator’s highly needed abilities
- Develop interpersonal and communication skills in order to carry out administrative functions with confidence and efficiency
- Apply professional business writing techniques in writing e-mails
- Handle telephone calls properly and professionally
- Develop self management and deal with time wasters
- Practice memory enhancement techniques with several reinforcement methods and exercises